Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sex and the Single Movie


Lots of famous movie lines sexually loaded and filled with innuendo. Many of them are hysterical. And quite a few reveal relationship truths. What are your favorites? Add some in the comments section below so we can all enjoy them. Meanwhile, read over the few I’ve collected and see if any of your favorites are here.

Monty in “Waiting": "See the way I see it, with chicks, there's really only two possible things that can happen, either they won't sleep with you, and there's really no need to ever call them again, or they do sleep with you, and there's really no need to ever call them again."

Rick in “Casablanca”: “We’ll always have Paris.”

Maria Singer in “Fight Club”: “I haven’t f**ked like that since grade school.”

Elderly woman diner in “When Harry Met Sally” re faked orgasm: “I’ll have what she’s having.”

Bonnie (while caressing a gun barrel) in Bonnie and Clyde: “But you wouldn’t have the gumption to do it.”

Alvy Slinger in “Annie Hall”: “That sex was the most fun I ever had without laughing.”

Alvy Slinger in “Annie Hall”: "Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love."

Command center voice in “Moonraker” re James Bond who is screwing on the spaceship: “I think he’s attempting re-entry, Sir.”

Mitch in “City Slickers”: "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."

Gym teacher in “Mean Girls”: "Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant. And die. Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK? Promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

Christi Ann in “Strictly Sexual”: "I know that everyone's a little... self-conscious about how good they are in bed and I was never really, I guess, great in bed because I didn't read Cosmo's latest article on how to please my man because I don't read those magazine articles and, quite frankly, I haven't really been too concerned about pleasing him.”

Joe in “Strictly Sexual”: “I like f**king. I like it a lot. Who doesn't? But people make such a big deal out of it. There's so much emphasis put on appearance. I don't know why. I've had sex with fat girls, with skinny girls. It's really all the same.”

Delores in “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”: “Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment